- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 12 ounces deli sliced corned beef, chopped
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup cubed rye bread
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Arrange bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast until dry. Crush, and reserve. Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the soup, milk, onion, corned beef, and mustard. Set aside.
- Spread sauerkraut evenly in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread uncooked noodles over sauerkraut. Spoon soup mixture over noodles, and sprinkle with cheese. In a small bowl, mix melted butter with rye bread crumbs, and sprinkle mixture over cheese.
- Cover, and bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Remove cover, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
reuben hot dish, Noodles recipe