- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Combine sugar and cocoa powder in a large bowl; stir in melted butter until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in 1 egg, vanilla, and salt. Mix in second egg.
- Fold in flour and transfer to ungreased 8x8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in the baking dish for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Mix powdered sugar, milk, and mint extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour icing over cooled brownies. Spread evenly and allow to set, about 30 minutes.
- Slice into 16 brownies.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like