- Prep Time: 1 h 15 m
- Calories: 136 kcal
/ Side Dish
/ Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss beets, potatoes, parsnips, turnips, and rutabaga with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Spread seasoned vegetables over prepared baking dish.
- Roast vegetables in the preheated oven until beets are easily pierced with a fork, about 40 minutes.
- Stir vegetable broth, balsamic vinegar, and Italian seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Pour broth mixture over vegetables and continue roasting until liquid has evaporated, about 10 minutes more.
- Transfer roasted vegetables to a bowl and toss with goat cheese.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like