- Prep Time: 1 h 10 m
- Calories: 258 kcal
/ World Cuisine
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix in rum. Mix in 1/2 of the butter.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add 1/2 of the flour mixture to the egg mixture; mix well. Mix in remaining butter and flour. Fold in apples.
- Scrape batter into the prepared pan. Smooth the top gently.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like