/ Fruit Desserts
/ Apple Desserts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) lightly grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar for 15 minutes on high speed with an electric mixer. Add oil and blend in.
- Add four mixture and mix well. Add vanilla. Fold in apples and nuts. Pour batter into 9x13 inch pan.
- In a small bowl, mix 4 teaspoons sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle over cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
5 average vote / 1 people vote.
You may also like