- Prep Time: 21 m
- Calories: 248 kcal
/ Breakfast And Brunch
- Preheat a griddle to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Stir milk and vinegar together in a bowl; let sit until the milk 'sours,' about 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt together in large mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs and melted butter into soured milk; pour into the flour mixture and stir with a whisk until no lumps remain.
- Pour batter by the 1/4 cup onto the hot griddle and cook until browned completely, about 3 minutes per side.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like