- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until very smooth and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. In a food processor, blend oatmeal until fine. Add to flour mixture.
- Stir butter mixture into flour/oatmeal mixture. Blend well.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts. Stir until blended. Roll into golf balls size and bake for 8-10 minutes. You do not want to over bake these.
5 average vote / 2 people vote.
You may also like