/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a shallow baking pan with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper.
- Place vegetables in a large bowl. Add olive oil, seasoning or herbs, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables in a single layer in the parchment paper-lined pan. Sprinkle additional Italian seasonings or fresh herbs on top of the vegetables, if desired.
- Place pan of vegetables into the oven on the top rack.
- Bake 15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Squeeze lemon over vegetables for even more flavor.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like