/ World Cuisine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake the pastry shell for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned.
- Slice onion and place in the bottom of pastry shell. Slice tomatoes and arrange over onions. Add black pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, combine mozzarella, parmesan and mayonnaise. Spread this mixture evenly over tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Once cooked, garnish with fresh herbs.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like