- Prep Time: 6 h 45 m
- Calories: 814 kcal
/ World Cuisine
- Crumble beef bouillon cube into warm water in a bowl and stir to dissolve; add soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and sesame oil and stir to dissolve sugar.
- Put beef strips into a slow cooker crock. Pour sauce mixture over the beef.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours (or on High for 4 hours).
- Spoon 2 tablespoons liquid from the slow cooker into a bowl. Whisk cornstarch into the liquid and stir the cornstarch mixture into the liquid in the slow cooker until consistent in color.
- Cook on High until the sauce thickens, about 30 minutes.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil.
- Cook broccoli in covered steamer until tender, 2 to 6 minutes; add to sauce in slow cooker and stir to coat.
- Ladle broccoli beef over portions of cooked jasmine rice and garnish with sesame seeds.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like