- Prep Time: 11 m
- Calories: 800 kcal
/ Cranberry Sauce
- Whisk together the 1/2 oz. Baileys Original Irish Cream, 4 oz. of whipping cream and 2 tbsp confectioners sugar until mixture forms soft peaks. Chill and put aside for topping the finished product.
- Combine 2 1/2 oz. of Baileys Original Irish Cream, 2 1/2 oz. of whipping cream, 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and 2 eggs in a shallow dish.
- Dip the bread into the mixture while heating 1 tbsp butter in a pan for frying.
- Fry dipped bread until golden brown on each side.
- Top with whipped cream mixture.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like